Five Simple Tips to Elevate Your Organization's Social Media Presence
According to recent studies, 32% of people are spending more time on social media during the pandemic. Here are a few simple tips to elevate your organization's social media presence.
1. Become a Master Storyteller. Successful social media content engages followers and establishes relationships with them. Using compelling language and imagery through storytelling will increase your following and engagement.
2. Utilize Video. Create short videos to use on social channels including Instagram Stories. Users are more engaged in video content. Did you know 72% of customers prefer learning about a product or service through video?
3. Add Graphic Elements. Programs like Canva or Adobe Spark offer templates for social media channels that will help you create unique graphic designed posts that add visual elements outside of traditional photography.
4. Highlight Behind the Scenes. People are always interested in ‘what’s behind the curtain.’ Show them. Photograph or video what goes on before doors open or showcase the work it takes to lead up to an opening or event.
5. Consider a Contest or Giveaway. Depending on your organization, offer a giveaway and encourage others tag friends and to follow your channels to be entered to win. This can help increase followers and engagement on your channels without paid advertising.